LG Over the Range Microwave in Stainless Steel
- Similar to model: LMV1831ST
- Capacity: 1.8 cu. ft.
- Pickup: 701 N. Texas Blvd. Weslaco TX
- Ready For Pickup: 1 Hour
- Width: 29"
- Height: 16"
- Depth: 15"
Take the guesswork out of cooking with LGs 1.8 cu. ft. over-the-range microwave. Sensor Cookings humidity-sensing technology detects when foods are cooked and turns off the microwave, so under- or over-cooked dishes are a thing of the past. And when its time for cleanup, you will not spend hours scrubbing LGs EasyClean interior wipes clean in minutes, without chemicals or high heat. Plus, Eco-On saves energy by turning off the display when its not in use.
- 1.8 cu. ft. capacity accommodates a wide variety of dishes
- 1,000-Watt deliver thorough cooking results
- Built-in 3-speed, 300 CFM venting system helps enhance kitchen air quality by removing smoke, steam and odors from your cooktop
- Makes it easy to cook and warm a variety of foods- from a cup of coffee to chicken nuggets
- Humidity-sensing technology determines when food is cooked and automatically turns off the microwave to help prevent the over- or under-cooking of meals
- Energy savings key saves energy by turning off the display when not in use, the display will turn off when the unit is not active for 5 minutes
- Auto Defrost automatically defrosts for a specified amount of time
- Add time controls adds cook time in 30 second or 1-minute increments
- LGs easyclean interior resists stains and buildup, so cleaning your microwave does not have to be a chore, simply wipe with a damp cloth, no chemicals, no scrubbing, no problem
- Turntable on/off is ideal for even cooking results or for accommodating oversized dishes that may not fully rotate
- Cooktop lighting provides illumination above the range
- 3 ventilation settings let you choose the right amount to remove smoke and odors
- Replaceable charcoal filter takes grease and other impurities out of the air
- LG microwaves live up to stylish design with hidden vents, so that it looks as smooth as it works, the ventilation can be installed either updraft or front, whichever meets your needs for the perfect kitchen