Whirlpool Top Load Washer
- Similar to model: WTW5000DW
- Capacity: 4.3 cu. ft.
- Pickup: 1100 E University Dr. Edinburg Tx.
- Ready For Pickup: 1 Hour
- Width: 27"
- Height: 42"
- Depth: 27"
Give clothes a deep clean and gentle care with the Whirlpool 4.3 cu. ft. top load washer. The Quick Wash cycle can wash small loads in as little as 28 minutes by using increased spin speeds. Automatic water levels regulate the amount of water in this top load washer. The low-profile impeller helps give clothes a thorough yet gentle clean. Its seamless surface and unique vanes drive clothes from the outer rim to the center of this large capacity washer's Smooth Wave stainless steel wash basket, where the deepest cleaning happens.
- 4.3 cu. ft. capacity gives you the extra space you need for larger loads and bulky items like comforters
- The Smooth Wave stainless steel wash basket gently guides clothes and helps protect fabrics from fraying and snags
- Take on stains with the Deep Water Wash cycle which adds more water to help break down stains and improves the ability to rinse away soils
- 12 wash cycles including normal, deep water wash, heavy-duty, bulky items/sheets, drain and spin, rinse and spin, clean washer with a fresh, soak, quick wash, delicate, casual and cold wash to provide optimum care for a variety of fabric types
- Rear panel controls provide convenient access to all cycle and option selections
- Adjustable soil and water temperature settings allow you to customize wash cycles to provide the exceptional fabric care
- Automatic water levels regulate the amount of water based on the size of the load, only the amount needed to clean is used, increasing efficiency
- The unique low-profile impeller gives clothes more room for cleaning; it features a seamless surface and unique fins to drive clothes from the outer rim to the center of the wash basket, where the deepest cleaning happens
- Bulky Items/Sheets cycle easily cleans larger items like comforters, sleeping bags, down jackets or pillows
- Enjoy better cleaning with the Presoak option that lets you skip soaking outside of the washer; it works by adding extra time for it in the washer before the cycle starts, when this 10-minute option is complete, the wash cycle will start automatically
- Pre-soak option lets you skip soaking outside of the washer by adding extra time for it in the washer before the cycle starts
- Quick Wash cycle can wash small loads in as little as 28 minutes; it uses increased spin speeds to remove more water so clothes can spend less time in the dryer
- Fast spin speeds of up to 660 RPM in the washer remove moisture from clothes, so they spend less time in the dryer
- Requires the use of high-efficiency detergent